Saturday, December 22, 2012

sports week

Part of my job description (that I was not privy to) includes being dressed up in costumes at least once a month.  Two days ago I was Mrs. Clause in my school's Christmas assembly. Last month Patrick and I were dressed up in traditional Thai clothes and walked through town for my school's "Sports Week" parade.  Despite the heat, it was ridiculously fun. Majority of the students themselves were dressed in beautiful traditional clothes from Thailand and surrounding countries.  It was such fun to see the students, usually clad in blue and white matching uniforms, adorned in colorful clothes and all dolled up. 

  



Later, when we changed into our team colors, we helped lead our teams in "aerobic dancing".  Below you can see Patrick dancing gangnam style in front of thousands of girls.  Love it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment